Follow along as the enchanted cottage is decorated and the dream becomes reality.

Monday, February 21, 2011

 
My 'helper'

The table has been set up

A giant white sheet covers the table

and allows for the hiding of supplies underneath.

The contents of the doll house box taken out

and stacked on top


eessshhhhh

DAUNTING!!!!

The directions, gulp, not enough photos for me


the girl who never reads directions but prefers

to look at photos or simply dive in

and do what seems right.
Remember...THIS is what it's supposed to look like
in the end......

We shall see!!!!

xox Rella

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a beautiful, beautiful house, Rella. I can't wait to see it evolve!

    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have chosen a lovely big house for your fairy cottage. It is going to be just fabulous, I know it!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES thats a LOT of work

    but look at the end result...its going to be so fun to PLAY !

    and you will make it beautiful - I know that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thats funny, on the new computer - tony must have a setting here , it comes up with his name...ahaha. just noticed. ITS ME - T.W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am terrified of kits so I understand how you are feeling! I'm a scratch builder but I have to confess that if I can avoid it I don't do much of the sawing of the big pieces - that's what 'handyman' sons are for right?? ;)

    ReplyDelete